South Carolina

Florence engagement photos

Hey Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place near Florence county to take engagement photos?  I have thought about the state parks, but not really sure if I want just nature.  Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

Re: Florence engagement photos

• What about at Francis Marion University? They have a rose garden and fountains and stuff. (My sister goes there so I've been a few times).
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • You might want to call and ask for permission, but FMU doesn't mind. 

The Country Clubs (Florence CC and CC of SC) are also extremely beautiful, although you should definitely call and ask for permission beforehand

Timrod Park is okay, but you need a photographer with some imaginagtion. I have seen some truly amazing shots come from Timrod parks, but I;ve seen plenty fall short too.
  • Its a little outside of Florence, but try Lynches river (i think thats spelled right). also, Francis Marion is nice, they have little bridges and a little lake. It would be beautiful for pictures.
    Hope this helps!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards