Massachusetts-Boston

PSA: Boudoir pictures

Found a living social deal for Felix Rust photography:
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/176/deals/231406-hour-long-boudoir-photo-shoot

"All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image

Re: PSA: Boudoir pictures

• Are those the Kate Spade slingbacks?  I was looking at those!  They were georgeous.  Just be careful, the giltter was coming off on my hands as I was holding them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • awesome! thanks so much 

might surprise the hubby for valentines
  • yup i got them as a gift from my mom.  I bought glitter flats this summer, the trick is to rub them down gently  with a cloth or soft brush so you get the loose glitter off.  They are wicked comfy though!
    "All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image
  • lol nope though mom thinks its a great idea!  she says they are a gift to yourself :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards