Georgia-Atlanta

I'M MARRIED!!!

Well, it finally came and went. I had an amazing wedding day. I figure it's time to post my reviews! :)

PLANNING:
We used Three Goats Tall  (clicky)  for planning. Lynda was amazing. I don't actually know what I would have done without her. Some really awful things happened (DRAMA with my family, etc) and she was there to help me figure out what I needed to do next, find last minute vendors when some of ours pulled out...seriously....amazing. She also recommended Celebrate Tuxedo for our tuxes.

TUXEDOS:
Celebrate Tuxedo
(clicky).  MJ was awesome. She helped us pick tuxedos in our price range that looked AMAZING on each one of the guys. I was also impressed with how quickly she was able to get replacements for pieces that didn't fit quite right. The best part is, she knows the planner, and therefore pieces were able to be delived right to the church for our procrastinating groomsmen :).

CATERING:
For catering, we used Contemporary Catering (clicky) in Newnan. Our food was delicious. People are STILL talking about the mashed potatoes!!! Jennifer and Terri made the buffet display absolutely beautiful. The food was hot, and we didn't run out. I love that they made us a to go plate since we were so busy entertaining and didn't get a chance to eat. We surely appreciated it when we got home!!! We also used CC for our bar. They did a great job job of keeping the line almost non-existant. Quick service.

FLOWERS
Newnan Florist (clicky). We booked them about a month out because our florist bailed. (LOOOOOONG story) She was able to take my TINY budget (less than $700 for 7 BM, 7 GM, parents, floor pieces, etc) and make my wedding flowers look like they were expensive even with a LITERALLY last minute order.

ALTERATIONS
At the suggestion of my planner, I used Elegant Designs by Candice Louise. (click) She SAVED my dress. As we all know, I had that little issue at David's Bridal where they ordered my dress in the wrong size (entirely too small) and refused to fix it. They then wanted to charge me almost $700 to fix it. Not Candi. She was able to take the zipper out of my dress and insert a lace back (which I originally wanted anyway!) and bustle...and it was a FRACTION of the cost. I was so happy with my dress and my BMs dresses....you have no idea how much of a relief it was when I was able to step into my dress and look absolutely perfect.

More to come!

Re: I'M MARRIED!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards