Massachusetts

elks club with seth mias florence ma

Hey ladies just wondering if any one has looked at this place or used Seth Mias as a caterer

Re: elks club with seth mias florence ma

• I'm using Seth Mias at the Garden House this fall and everything has been going really well so far! I've recieved 3 recommendations from close friends and neighbors who have attended weddings he's done and they said the food was phenomenal. All of my communications with him have been prompt and professional and he's been great to work with. I haven't heard one negative word about him... and since the Elks is his home base, I'm sure he'll shine there. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am having my shower at the Elks with Seth Mias as my caterer for both the shower AND my wedding.  He is amazing, organized, and super helpful!
  • I will be working with Seth Mias as my caterer for a wedding this summer at Look Park.  THe food at his tasting was phenomenal, but more than that, he has been extremely helpful, very professional, and his prices are much less than anyone else we looked at.  I haven't had my wedding yet, and in fact I've never posted on the knot before, but I am so pleased with him so far, that I would definitely recommend him!
  • Do you mind sharing the price range for Seth Mias?  I contacted him but he didn't want to discuss prices until I have a venue booked.
    I have a venue in mind that I really love that lets you bring in your own caterer but I don't want to book it without knowing if I will be able to afford any any of the caterers in the area!
    June 2013- Engagement Rings!!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited March 2012
    When I was choosing between two venues, I e-mailed Seth and asked him what the price difference would be. I told him the number of people I was thinking about, the number of courses I wanted, and whether I'd need his help with the bar or not. He broke it all down for me in an e-mail a few hours later. If you're specific with him, he'll be really, really helpful! Plus, his website has rough amounts for things (23.50 pp for a 3 course plated dinner + his fee and tax).

I hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards