Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

My favorite Event Videographers....so far

I heard this company is doing severely discounted rates for the next 6 months, and I talked to the owner on the phone, and she was really helpful, and asked all the right questions, like what kind of people we are, style music etc:

I'm wondering maybe there's a catch, I'm not sure. I'm wondering - has anyone heard anything about this company, or are there any other Los Angeles based videographers that have work that look as good, or better?

I love the artistry, and naturalism, in their online samples (Seriously, check them out if you have time) but haven't heard a reference about them yet.  There's no other videography site that I've been as impressed by..... I just don't want to end up being not happy with the final product for lack of research!Kiss

Any advice would help! Thanks!

Re: My favorite Event Videographers....so far

• Try asking about this company on your local board.

Also, the way you've phrased this, it kind of sounds like an advertisement.  I'd be careful of that, since advertising isn't permitted on the message boards.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • This is definitely an advertisement... only one post? Hmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards