New York-Upstate

Photo Emphasis?

I am just booking my photographer.  Has anyone used Dan for their wedding, if so what were your thoughts?Thanks!

Re: Photo Emphasis?

• RonCourtRonCourt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His pictures are gorgeous..he was def. on the top of my list. I believe knottie kristenmpatrick is using him. She has shown us her engagement and boudior pics and they are awesome! you should page her...i'm sure she'll answer here tho!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Dan for my wedding! He did my e-pics and b-pics as well! (Check out my bio www.kristenandalessandro.weebly.com  under "more" to see some of the pics) I only have absolutely wonderful things to say about him! Aside from  his pictures being amazing, he is very easy to work with and is very flexible. He listens to what you have to say and will gear your photos towards what you want. He took a bajillion pictures and he doesn't "rush" through your session.

He also has great turn around time. I've heard girls complain that their pictures take forever to get back. Dan is very prompt and professional. I'm picking up my b-pics album next week from him, and can't wait to give it to my FI as a wedding day gift. Good luck! If you book him you won't be disappointed, Dan rocks!! Laughing
  • byrne15byrne15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used dan and he was awesome.  if you pick him you will not be disappointed!
    ~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards