New Hampshire

Help with Rehersal Dinner Venue in Nashua

Looking for suggestions for a rehersal dinner in the Nashua area. Quite a few people are from out of town so I don't want to stray too far but willing to go to neigboring towns.

TIA!

Anniversary

Re: Help with Rehersal Dinner Venue in Nashua

• edited December 2011
    Let's see....some recs

1. Martha's Brewery Exchange downtown is fantastic
    2. Villa Blanca (also downtown)
    3. Valentino's (in Hudson)
    4. I went to one at the restaraunt in the Crown Plaza...it was nice
    5. Lui Luis has a function room downstairs that is nice
    6. Country Tavern (on Amherst St....food is good...been there for brunch)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cmhcbbcmhcbb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Lilac Blossom (off Exit 1).   Other options are:

Surf (downtown)
    Michael Timothy's (downtown)
    Villa Banca (downtown)

• edited December 2011
    We had ours at Martha's.  My only complaint was that there was no music.  They told my ILs that we could plug in an iPod or just listen to whatever was playing downstairs, but when we got there, there was no music.  So I asked and they told me they were having trouble with their speakers.  One of our guests had been to a baptism party there a few months earlier and they had the same 'problem.'  It kind of just annoyed me that they knew it was broken and didn't bother to fix it.

I guess it you don't care about that, the food was good.  The other ladies' suggestions are also good.  HTH!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I am not really a fan of Martha's Exchange...they used to be 'good' back in 'the day'....but they've really gone down hill.  On the other hand, I really like Valentino's.  Michael Timothy's is very nice--but very expensive--so it depends upon your budget.  I also think the Common Man in Merrimack is very nice and they have small rooms that you could have for a more private gathering, (it is an old Inn and barn that were converted to a restaurant--exit 11 in Merrimack, Daniel Webster Hwy).
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • JustineR329JustineR329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine at Lui Lui.  They have a function room downstairs which you can rent for $50.  They have a buffet which included 2 kinds of salad, 2 kinds of pasta and pizzas.  This price (15ish per person) also include drinks, tax and gratuity :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards