Wedding Classifieds

BUDGET WEDDING ITEMS FOR SALE

BUY, don't rent, and save a lot of money!  That's what I did.

Email CFLMODELRECRUIT@YAHOO.COM if interested in any of these items.  Only serious buyers please.  Best Offer.  All Used ONCE but in Like New condition.

52 WHITE CHAIR COVERS-banquet chair covers that were converted to square back, can be used either way

10 WHITE ROUND TABLE CLOTHS-90' diameter, perfect for tables that are for 8-10 visitors

3 WHITE RECTANGLE TABLE CLOTHS-2 sizes for banquet tables

57 NAVY SILK CHAIR SASHES

4 NAVY/ 2 SILVER SILK TABLE RUNNERS

1 NAVY SILK OVERLAY

30 YARDS NAVY SATIN

WHITE SATIN-YARDS

Various items such as 6 White Heart Salt/Pepper Shakers, Blue and White Silk Flowers, Faux Crystal Vases, blue pebbles, white and blue water-resistant lights, blue and white christmas lights, and more

Best Offer for each item accepted!  Let me know

Re: BUDGET WEDDING ITEMS FOR SALE

• edited June 2010
    BUY, don't rent, and save a lot of money!  That's what I did.

Email CFLMODELRECRUIT@YAHOO.COM if interested in any of these items.  Only serious buyers please.  Best Offer.  All Used ONCE but in Like New condition.

52 WHITE CHAIR COVERS-banquet chair covers that were converted to square back, can be used either way

10 WHITE ROUND TABLE CLOTHS-90' diameter, perfect for tables that are for 8-10 visitors

3 WHITE RECTANGLE TABLE CLOTHS-2 sizes for banquet tables

57 NAVY SILK CHAIR SASHES

4 NAVY/ 2 SILVER SILK TABLE RUNNERS

1 NAVY SILK OVERLAY

30 YARDS NAVY SATIN

WHITE SATIN-YARDS

Various items such as 6 White Heart Salt/Pepper Shakers, Blue and White Silk Flowers, Faux Crystal Vases, blue pebbles, white and blue water-resistant lights, blue and white christmas lights, and more

Best Offer for each item accepted!  Let me know
  • Did you sell the tablecloths yet?  how much for those?
  • Did you sell the navy sashes? How much are they?
  • What sizes are the rectangular tablecloths?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards