California-Inland Empire

dress problerms :(

So I went in to pick up my replacement dress today. It was HUGE. Again. Exactly like the last one. I dont even know how to feel. Theyre going to try and fix the problem, but they insist on ordering the same dress, in the same size. For the third time. I want to cry. I feel like maybe this isnt the dress I am supposed to wear. Maybe I should look at other dresses. I loved how I looked in the sample of the dress, but they dont even have it anymore for me to put on and see myself in it to reassure myself that I still love it. Ugh. :(
Should I look at other dresses, or stay with the one I loved?

Re: dress problerms :(

• edited December 2011
    Why do they keep ordering the dress in the same size that's obviously too big?  Is there another place that has that dress?  Can they alter it at all?  I think they can go down 2 dress sizes without compromising the look of the dress.  If they have to alter I would have them pay for it since you keep telling them you want a size that actually fits you.  What's their deal!?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG thats horrible Frown That jsut doesnt make sense at all
  • edited December 2011
    there is a problem with their pattern. They measured the dress and the bust is like 55 inches, which is bigger then the size chart even goes. So stupid. I told them I didnt feel comfortable with ordering the same size, but then again, what if the size down is too small? Ive been looking at other dresses online, and I think if they tell me I can get the money back, I may start looking elsewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    Umm, 55 inches??  My baby's would swim in that top!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    That sucks. I say give it one more shot. If it doesn't work out this time then just move on.

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would keep looking for another dress at another shop....who knows maybe you will find something you love.  If you don't find anything better, then you know that the original dress is the right one!
  • edited December 2011
    Im even more upset now because I just got off the phone with them, and they ordered it again, after we told them not to until we decided what we wanted to do. Someone shoot me please? :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards