North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Triangle-area Bridal Salon Recommendations?

I'm making appointments to try on wedding dresses while my mom and aunt are both in town in a couple weeks. We've made one appointment at Enchanting Moments for two hours (10 - 12). I'm trying to decide which other ones we should fit in: Alexia's Bridal, Lana Addison Bridal, Traditions by anna, Victorian Rose ...

Can you guys help? Smile
tiffandshel.tumblr.com
www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Triangle-area Bridal Salon Recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Martha at Traditions By Anna is wonderful. She wasn't pushy at all, but she was totally helpful and knew her stuff. Unfortunately, I just couldn't find "the dress" there, but I would recommend them based on service.

I ended up purchasing my gown at A Victorian Rose back in January. Daphne was super-nice, not pushy, and very helpful. Still waiting on my gown to arrive, but she told me April, so I'm trying not to be nervous. One of the associates there is very rude, and if I knew her name, I'd tell you to avoid her. 

That's all the info I have. I also tried on gowns at J. Majors in Charlotte, and they were very nice as well.

Good luck!
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Traditions and found a gown I really liked.  Then I went to Alexia's and bought my gown at a trunk show.  Both were very nice.  Alexia's was really nice and very personal.  Charlotte helped me and she was very helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tiff it's Kate - haha, so funny to kind someone I know on here. Check out Enchanting Moments in Fuquay and ask for Lisa - she's great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the recommendations! Can't wait!

Kate - hi! Haha. How funny! My appt is actually with Lisa, I think! :) I'll let you know how everything goes!
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Victorian Rose. I made an appointment there after the location was suggested by a co-worker. I didn't realize the prices of the gowns can reach upwards of $5k.

I warned my Mom would still go but just look to get ideas for the next store. We let Amber know we were only looking at dresses under $1k...well I found my dream dress.  Amber was great to work with and was turned off by our budget constraints.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards