Snarky Brides

BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this

Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:e2093c02-e4f4-48da-a95e-5bba0282b38e">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that is so incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Stupid, selfish behavior like that is just why we are in the financial situation we are currently. Nature was trying to stop them from breeding because they are obviously defective (stupid a-holes). Did we learn nothing from jurassic park?!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I judge this because this shiit is the system.  If stupid people weren't doing things like having babies they couldn't afford, buying homes they couldn't afford, buying cars they couldn't afford, etc. we would not be in our current predicament so telling people to blame the system is asinine.  I blame the people who put us there to begin with.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:c5168707-e68b-4870-9289-4ad5d26f9c62">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and Belle? Cew's right about comparing it to a renovation. Babies are not a necessity. Not everybody has to have one. And years after my parents filed for their bankruptcy, they were able to get themselves into a position where they could afford to adopt my youngest brother. So yes, if you're going to sink that kind of money into conceiving, and you can't afford it, that makes you irresponsible and stupid.
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]
    Motherhood and children are not comparable to superficial things.
  • Superficial things like responsibility to one's creditors?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:9709cd1a-7a05-4812-9a7c-0d8ed33482e5">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : Motherhood and children are not comparable to superficial things.
    Posted by Belle2Be[/QUOTE]

In the context of this conversation, yes they are.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Paying your bills is lame guys, its for chumps. Wrack up as many debts as you can and let the companies stuck with your bill carry the burden. Screw them!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:e2093c02-e4f4-48da-a95e-5bba0282b38e">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that is so incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Stupid, selfish behavior like that is just why we are in the financial situation we are currently.<strong> Nature was trying to stop them from breeding because they are obviously defective (stupid a-holes). Did we learn nothing from jurassic park?!</strong>
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Okay, this gave me a good belly-laugh-of-the-day.</div><div>
    </div><div>And I think I agree most with what cew said earlier:</div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">"It's just like anything else in life that is expensive. If you want it that bad, you save up for it and be responsible about it. "</span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">Why is a kid any different, to be able to say, "F*** responsibility"  ??</span></div>
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:637da25b-9b03-4d5b-99fd-b0ba3d9db2e2">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : We don't care how they do it, we care about the quality of life for the next ten years for the child and the parents in severe debt. You should re-read meg's thoughts because I think you aren't catching what exactly we're judging.
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

What is 10 years of 80-100? Would you rather live poor for 10-20 years and then live ok or comfortably for the next 80 years or would you rather not live at all?
    Debt and finances are temporary in any scheme of life. Even if your parents are broke, when you turn 16 you can provide for yourself supplementary, and then completely by 18.
    Bankruptcy is temporary.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:9709cd1a-7a05-4812-9a7c-0d8ed33482e5">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : Motherhood and children are not comparable to superficial things.

This couple put their kid in a crappy set of circumstances before it was even born, and they did it intentionally. And based on the "But at least I get to be a mommy" part just screams to me that the AW aspect of being pregnant and having a baby is <strong>way</strong> more important to her than actually giving her child the best life within their means.

If they were doing this just for the "joys of parenting", the actual joys, not the attention it brings you from other people, they would have been responsible enough to either explore the idea of adoption or at least getting their finances in proper order before conception.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Right Nebb, I forgot.  You can rack up all kind of bills in the name of reproducing yourself.  All the while just declare bankruptcy, so no need to pay anyone back.  But no matter, because now you're a mommmmmy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:8c4959fc-84ee-44a1-86b1-de3e8304edf6">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : In the context of this conversation, yes they are.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I disagree, it isn't in any context. You can always buy a car, renovate your house, get a boob job. You cannot always have kids.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:6dc4ad78-40c6-4b8d-824c-ebc7ac9898ce">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : What is 10 years of 80-100? Would you rather live poor for 10-20 years and then live ok or comfortably for the next 80 years or would you rather not live at all? <strong>Debt and finances are temporary in any scheme of life</strong>. Even if your parents are broke, when you turn 16 you can provide for yourself supplementary, and then completely by 18.<strong> Bankruptcy is temporary.</strong>
    This is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard. Have YOU ever filed for bankruptcy? Have YOU had to deal with the long term repercussions of bad debt and struggling to have a good quality of life? Regardless of how temporary it is, it can have serious long term affects on so many aspects of your current and future life. Every action has many reactions.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:6dc4ad78-40c6-4b8d-824c-ebc7ac9898ce">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : What is 10 years of 80-100? Would you rather live poor for 10-20 years and then live ok or comfortably for the next 80 years or would you rather not live at all? Debt and finances are temporary in any scheme of life. Even if your parents are broke, when you turn 16 you can provide for yourself supplementary, and then completely by 18. Bankruptcy is temporary.

So you're going to be 100% okay with paying for this family to survive when they child is born, they're broke, and they end up on welfare?  Because that's where this family is heading.  I have no doubt this terrible financial decision is not the first in a long long of poor financial planning.  When ti catches up with them (which it appears it has, since they're filing for bankruptcy), who do you think is left footing the bill for them to survive?

And on that note, I'm out for a bit.  Keep up the good fight, ladies.  I know I can count on you.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Please excuse my idiocy, but why was it necessary for her to quit her job?  To devote all her time to conceiving? 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Honestly though, I was wrong (with the 10 year assessment). I know how much IVF costs, and if you put it on a CC, truly, I don't know if one would ever recover.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:c1e3a292-de14-492c-93d7-ad3a4a8a6805">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Paying your bills is lame guys, its for chumps. Wrack up as many debts as you can and let the companies stuck with your bill carry the burden. Screw them!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    IVF parents aren't the only ones who file bankruptcy. Banks do, companies do, Heck, Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy like 4 times. Would you say the same if you knew it was him who wrote that card?
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:3d07dd97-5119-46de-a917-9bb2e545622d">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : IVF parents aren't the only ones who file bankruptcy. Banks do, companies do, Heck, Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy like 4 times. Would you say the same if you knew it was him who wrote that card?
    Yes, I would. I judge anyone who purposely fucks up their finances for selfish means with no sense of importance to how serious that kind of thing is. Donald Trump has the means to bounce back, obviously,  most normal people dont.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:f3e377bf-cd36-4896-8206-9cc1f3701f90">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : This couple put their kid in a crappy set of circumstances before it was even born, and they did it intentionally. And based on the "But at least I get to be a mommy" part just screams to me that the AW aspect of being pregnant and having a baby is way more important to her than actually giving her child the best life within their means. If they were doing this just for the "joys of parenting", the actual joys, not the attention it brings you from other people, they would have been responsible enough to either explore the idea of adoption or at least getting their finances in proper order before conception.

You're making a lot of assumptions about the parent's financial state.  There are many different types and levels of bankruptcy.  Not to mention babies don't take a whole lot to give a great life for the first several years.
  • NebbNebb member
    Its a wonder that you are so incapable of accepting logic. How can anyone be THIS dense?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:08c08875-3588-4e61-8841-d2259269c73d">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please excuse my idiocy, but why was it necessary for her to quit her job?  To devote all her time to conceiving? 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Everybody knows women can't work while TTC, it'll make the baby come out with antlers.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:c930aeaf-80e1-4ba3-8e25-a0c793119969">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : Everybody knows women can't work while TTC, it'll make the baby come out with antlers.

Well at least someone ignored the idiots for long enough to answer my question.  Clearly I'm behind in my TTC knowledge.  Thanks ;)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Belle-
    1) Do you know anyone that has done IVF?
    2) Do you know anyone that has declared bankruptcy? Besides Donald?

I understand the argument of "it's now or never", and I understand how expensive IVF is (probably most people have to go in some debt). But ALL of it in debt, plus bankruptcy? Really? You are okay with this?

I feel like your argument is "as long as the mom's happy, happiness and family are more important, by any means".
    Photobucket
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:915af0ec-e449-4ca3-8856-af2ad6bd1f88">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : You're making a lot of assumptions about the parent's financial state.  There are many different types and levels of bankruptcy.  Not to mention babies don't take a whole lot to give a great life for the first several years.

I don't know how old your kid is, but do you have any idea how expensive things like diapers and formula are nowadays? Or how expensive it is if your kid gets sick and you aren't properly insured?

My oldest niece was born with a malrotation of her large intestine. The surgery to fix it, without insurance, costs over $50,000, and it needs to be performed pretty much immediately. There is also a 50/50 chance that post-surgery something can go wrong and you need to have it again. Not getting the surgery is life-threatening (That's not a "maybe it is, maybe it isn't", it just is). Thankfully, my sister had insurance (Through her job) that covered everything.

Now if the husband doesn't have insurance that would cover it, and they now have completely exhausted their credit resources, what are they supposed to do if something similar happens to them?

I'm not a mother yet, but I know I would go bankrupt to keep my kids in this world. I'm not going to go bankrupt to bring them into it.

• Belle, being a parent means making the BEST decisions for you children, even when those decisions are difficult.  This includes DECIDING to wait to procreate until you are in a position to provide for your children.  That doesn't mean you have to be a millionaire, but yuo should also not contribute to the weakened economy by bankrupting yourself just to have a child you now cannot afford.  Sometimes you have to make tough decisions for you kids, which you must know.  Wouldn't you want to make the best decision for them? 
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:1be9f4ef-aaa6-45e5-bc56-23408fb2c9f0">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : I don't know how old your kid is, but do you have any idea how expensive things like diapers and formula are nowadays? Or how expensive it is if your kid gets sick and you aren't properly insured? My oldest niece was born with a malrotation of her large intestine. The surgery to fix it, without insurance, costs over $50,000, and it needs to be performed pretty much immediately. There is also a 50/50 chance that post-surgery something can go wrong and you need to have it again. Not getting the surgery is life-threatening (That's not a "maybe it is, maybe it isn't", it just is). Thankfully, my sister had insurance (Through her job) that covered everything. Now if the husband doesn't have insurance that would cover it, and they now have completely exhausted their credit resources, what are they supposed to do if something similar happens to them? <strong>I'm not a mother yet, but I know I would go bankrupt to keep my kids in this world. I'm not going to go bankrupt to bring them into it.</strong>
    Amen sister!
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:1c67c794-3c3b-42a9-b8e6-bf7a0efba500">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : Exactly. My niece was born at 26 weeks gestation. She weighed just over a pound. She was in NICU for nearly 3 months, and on oxygen for another 4 months, with a daily visiting nurse.  The medical bills are out of this world, and my BIL was insured.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

My youngest neice (The other one's baby sister) was born 3 months early. She was born in April, just came home, on oxygen, from NICU 2 weeks ago. It's still undetermined when she won't need the oxygen anymore, but that equipment on it's own would be incredibly expensive.Thankfully, my sister has the insurance to cover it, because especially, after the first one's surgery, there's no way she could have afford 1/2 of the care the youngest needs out of pocket.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:3d889fec-d2e7-4553-91f1-041485f5a66f">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : This is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard. Have YOU ever filed for bankruptcy? Have YOU had to deal with the long term repercussions of bad debt and struggling to have a good quality of life? Regardless of how temporary it is, it can have serious long term affects on so many aspects of your current and future life. Every action has many reactions.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

No consecuence is quite as serious as laying in your death bed and regretting that you didn't have children.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:c3743c9b-b24e-4f8f-a1cf-b1120aca85eb">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Belle, being a parent means making the BEST decisions for you children, even when those decisions are difficult.  This includes DECIDING to wait to procreate until you are in a position to provide for your children.  That doesn't mean you have to be a millionaire, but yuo should also not contribute to the weakened economy by bankrupting yourself just to have a child you now cannot afford.  Sometimes you have to make tough decisions for you kids, which you must know.  Wouldn't you want to make the best decision for them? 
    Posted by npasquale16[/QUOTE]
    I just don't agree that lack of money = poor parenting/ parenting skills. Like I said earlier, Donald Trump has filed bankruptcy several times, and I wouldn't call him a bad parent for that.
  • NebbNebb member
    I would rather regret having children, than knowing I didnt provide my children with the life they deserve because I was selfish. You are completely blind to the risks everyone is stating.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:b497ab30-ebc0-4d8b-b957-a69b77a3fe07">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : No consecuence is quite as serious as laying in your death bed and regretting that you didn't have children.

I completely disagree.  How about laying on your death bed regretting having children that you then allowed to die because you couldn't afford to care for them?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-cant-only-person-annoyed-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbc4c6ae-34bf-4c7d-957e-905b8aef740cPost:b497ab30-ebc0-4d8b-b957-a69b77a3fe07">Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BPS: Ok, I know I can't be the only person that is annoyed by this : No consecuence is quite as serious as laying in your death bed and regretting that you didn't have children.
    Okay, I satyed out of this one, but clearly you're either an idiot or you have nothing better to do than argue.  Get some perspective on life. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards