African American Weddings

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Are you ladies watching this mess? I think they need a more balanced cast. Granted, Danielle is a little nuts but you can't have 3 against 1.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Real Housewives of New Jersey

• edited December 2011
    MAN! This is my show.  I am DVRing it so I will start watching in a minute.  D is crazy but dang, they need to stop ganging up on her.  It makes them look really BAD>.  Lets talk about the show later. lol
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot that was coming on tonight...I gotta watch. I LOVE this show. I'm excited for Atlanta to start again.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, I hate that it's so one sided.  It kind of makes me feel sorry for Danielle...just a little lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only watch Atlanta. GOSH! I saw a few of some other city, but don't remember which  one.
  • edited December 2011
    At work right now but thanks to the Kim G & Kim__ they kept alot of this crap going. Where the hell they at?

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    Watched it and loved it. Danielle is some kind of crazy! Tresea is GHETTO! Jacquline is a weak follower! Caroline is the boss!

I can't wait for Atlanta...a new season of crazy...what more can a girl want.
  • edited December 2011
    Loved every minute of it. Danielle is straight nuts and such an instigator then plays the victim role. Caroline is truly the boss and Teresa would tear her ass up in an alley...lol! Yea I guess it was 3 against 1 but she needed to be told about some stuff..you can't talk about them and their families and think no ones going to come back at you!
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EVERY SECOND OF IT... MY FAV IS NJ, ATL AND OC... Daneille is a nut but i LOVE THE DRAMA
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • edited December 2011

I loved it! I'm so tired to Danielle, I heard a rumor that she wasn't asked to be back for next season and I hope it's true!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards