Ohio-Cleveland

Hawthorne Valley Country Club, Solon

So I think I have finally narrowed it down to Hawthorne Valley.  I love their outdoor veranda because even though it has a totally outside feel, it's also covered in case of rain!  Has anyone had any experience with Hawthorne Valley?  Thank you!

Re: Hawthorne Valley Country Club, Solon

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for giving me this idea. I've been trying to find somewhere in the Solon area to hold our ceremony only..have you gone there and checked it out? Any pictures of the outdoors?

We went putt putting on the ship the day after we became engaged..so that is why there is a pink golf ball in his hand! :)
  • sreid62sreid62 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I actually have a video of the area that my mom took for me since I live in Los Angeles.  I'll paste the link below, but if it doesn't work, give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the videos.  My mom went a little crazy and took a video of the outside, a long video of the inside and the bridal room.  I have since been there are it's a pretty accurate depiction.  Your ceremony would be held on the veranda.  E-mail Hawthorne and they will send you pics of what a ceremony will look like.  Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome...thank you so much! The link did work. I really like it...I emailed them awhile ago..and no one ever got back to me?

We went putt putting on the ship the day after we became engaged..so that is why there is a pink golf ball in his hand! :)
  • edited December 2011
    The ceremony would be held on the outdoor balcony deal where the doors open into it?

• edited December 2011

Nevermind I saw it at the end of the one video. thank you so much for sharing! :)

• sreid62sreid62 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome!!  Did you like the place? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards