• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

March 27th Ladies!

Two weeks to go!!!!!

I can't believe we leave for NH in one week! What do you still have left to do?

Before we leave for NH:
-FInalize list for DJ and e-mail it to her this week
-Finalize Must Take Photo List for Photographer
-Send out timeline and contact info to all vendors
-Send final list of flowers to florist

When we get to NH:
-Print/assemble programs
- Finish centerpiece vases
- Put ribbons and tags on "Candy Bar" containers
- Make a few signs for things like the guestbook

* I am sure there is a lot of other little things we have to do! All final payments got paid  this week, so we don't have to pay anyone! woohoo
TTC #1 Since July 2011
BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
TTC on hold until December

Re: March 27th Ladies!

• Woohoo... in 6 days we'll be on our way back to Pennsylvania to finish all the last minute things!  Right now I'm working on finalizing the program for my aunt to print this week for us and we're starting to get everything ready and packed to be gone for three weeks!

I can't believe how close we are!
  • I am sooo excited!

I finished place cards last night! Will try and upload photo tonight!

No we just need to:
    1) finish paying vendors: eekk..money tree please arrive soon
    2) finish DJ list
    3) buy groomsmen gifts...
    4) make sign for candy table

I feel like I have accomplished so much lately. This weekend we bought all our champage/ sparkling cider for toast and I started/finished place cards, and picked up the candy scoops I am borrowing from a friend, made my "Bride" tank top, had my make-up trial- amazing, and probably more... no time to put things off!!
  • I have so many things left to do it's not even funny.. With work and school I might have to miss a day or two of work to be able to get everything done.
    I would start the list but It will just freak me out more.. I'll have to take a deep breathe and hope it all works out.

• Ohh the time is coming soon!! The only payment left to be made is to the florist, preacher, flute, & clarinet players.

Need to finish:
    - music list for the DJ
    - finish typing programs and email them to be printed
    - finish bridesmaid flip flops for reception
    - bridesmaid gifts in bags
    - groomsmen gifts in bags

I'm having a blast planning everything!

• Wow!  It's getting close, ladies.  We just made the final payment to the reception venue.  The DJ has his list.  I emailed the seating information and day of itinerary to the wedding coordinator and church coordinator.  I have my final meeting with the florist on Sunday.  Just about everything is in place.  I have my hair trial on Thursday.  Table numbers and place cards are on the way.  The only thing I have left to do is get the candy for the candy buffet and get my mails and lashes done next week.  Yeah!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards