• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

Since when does this stuff make me cry?

I know some people have mentioned how emotional they have been lately w/ the holidays, missing past loved ones, & the stress of the wedding so I just thought I'd share.  I cried while listening to O come All Ye Faithful on the way to work this morning.  Afterwards I couldn't help but ask myself "Really, Kristin?  Really?"  Sweet baby Jesus just got to me & made a mess of my mascara. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Since when does this stuff make me cry?

• I hear you on that!! I think it's just the realization of everything that's about to happen....and then on top of that I happened to see Carrie Underwoods video for Mama's Song....lost it.
  • That song gave me goose bumps the first time I heard it..mental note, stay away from the video.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Seriously, commercials on tv.  I am ridiculous right now.  I cry at the drop of a hat.  I hope this stops after the wedding and when things calm down.  If not, I think I will be seeking help lol.
  • omg, i'm with you all! i have been so stoic through the whole wedding planning process (no tears when i found my dress, etc), and then the other day when i was looking through our vows at work, i started tearing up! i'm glad no one saw me... that would have been awkward.
  • Yeah I agree with you too it think it has to do with the combination of everything going on during this time christmas, new years, and wedding.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards