Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning

I'm back after 2 weeks of vacation.  1st week in OBX then Vegas.  I think I need another vacation to recover :)  Did I miss anything good? 

Re: Good morning

• edited December 2011
    Good morning.

Those are two totally different vacations.  Did you have fun?  

Nothing much happened, that I can remember anyway.  
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! 2 weeks vaca, that sounds blissful!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back.  Are you back to work too?

I can't think of anything eventful that happened.  Me and benmel (sp?) posted a few pics from our weddings but that's about it.
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Welcome back - although I'm very jealous of your two week vaca. I don't get that till my honeymoon in June! Well I guess, I tech get Christmas break off - but that will be filled with wedding details - so it probably won't be much of a vacation....

Nothing too exciting happened - although you did miss some pictures as Mh mentioned.

Is it Friday yet??
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

good morning!

welcome back! I think I would of did Vegas then OBX to relax!

• Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I'm jealous of all of your vacations. I guess my 4 day weekend at the shore this weekend will sort of count as a mini vaca. Can't wait till the honeymoon! :-P

I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love right now- and I honestly think it's pretty boring. I must have hyped it up too much over the last year I've been waiting to read it.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Jess - I have heard from a bunch of people that Eat Pray Love wasn't that good.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eat, Pray, Love wasn't my favorite -- I mean, good for her that she got to take a year and visit places and get paid to write a book about it, but it isn't terribly relevant to those of us who are in the daily grind at home! 

Welcome back from vacay! Where did you stay in Vegas? I've only been twice and have managed to stay on exact opposite sides of The Strip!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh good-- glad to hear I'm not the only one not getting the hype
    I thought I was missing something haha  All the meditation talk was especially hard to get into
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never read the book, but I saw the movie on Sunday! IT'S AMAZING! I can imagine that it would be hard to read. It's one of the first movies I've seen the movie before/ without reading the book.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies.  

I'm having a bad hair day-- that's pretty buzz worthy, right?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I had a great time.  We stayed in MGM.  It was okay but the price was really good.  We planned the OBX trip a while back and then DH's pool team won the city finals and won the trip the Vegas.  He had to leave OBX early to fly out with his team and I followed a few days later.

I'll have to go back and check out the pics I missed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards