North Carolina
Options

Coupons

Hey!

So I typically get the Sunday paper (Mainly for coupons) but I usually have a handfull left that I would never use (Random things that we don't get, but someone else might).

Is there any sort of coupon exchange or something? I know they're just coupons, but I hate throwing them away.

What are your suggestions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Coupons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I never quite understood how people really get into the coupon thing with the Sunday paper. I have a friend who goes shopping at the grocery store and sometimes winds up having the STORE owe HER money, it's crazy, other times she'll say "I spent $6 and saved $45" or something, she hardly spends anything on groceries... I think she's part of all these 'grocery games' websites or something, but whenever I look at Sunday coupons, only a small handful are for things I would actually purchase regularly, so im not sure how people do it. I just try to shop at Target to save money, i think the coupons would drive me batty, but i do like using coupons every now and then if they are relevant. Wink

TOTALLY had nothing to do with answering your post but the board is slow and the post triggered that thought, so... lol
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE coupons. . Im sure it drives FI batty too. We'll make a list the night before we go shopping sometimes so that I can search for coupons :) My saving record for one shopping trip so far is $100 and spent 40 :).  We use anywhere from 1/2 to 3/4 of the coupons in the paper, but I still hate throwing the rest away.

HT is the best with coupons since they double and triple them !
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards