Not Engaged Yet

B!+ch Here.

2»

Re: B!+ch Here.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bch-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:aad438d5-1e55-4a0f-ba0e-f6aeecdf2ad6Post:e7f31a21-ce05-4a06-87f3-3f0dbdf11b79">Re: B!+ch Here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B!+ch Here. : In Maine, they're rotaries. That's what I've always called them. I've also heard them called roundabouts. I called them traffic circles because I figured that was the one term everyone would know.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

I <em>think </em>I call them rotaries. I know when I lived in southern VA I enjoyed calling them "roundabouts" with a Fargo accent.
  • Can I add to this a day late?

Sure I can.

I hate facebook.  This morning I've seen one friend talk about her kid's bathroom habits (#2, not #1) and another friend is live updating FB on the status of his GF in labor.  I don't need to know when your kid poops (or see a picture of the child on the toilet, I've seen two different friends do that) or how many centimeters wide your vagina is.  Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards