Attire & Accessories Forum

Fall wedding colors for bridal party

I've been so up in the air about the color for the bridal party.  For a fall, rustic wedding... would red or burnt orange work good?  Does the bridal party have to match the venue?  I was thinking brown table cloths at the reception... is that okay?  Or should I stop trying to make everything match perfectly?  Thanks!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fall wedding colors for bridal party

• You defintely dont have to match the venue,  the pics are of the people not the wallpaper and carpet! Yes red and burnt orange work well together adding brown in also works well .
  • Well, I think I disagree a little bit with the previous post.  I think the venue has to match in terms of style.  I don't think really formal dresses are appropriate if you get married on the beach, for example.  I know that's not your case, but you get the idea.

As for your colors, red and burnt orange would be perfect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the help!!  Definitely love the rust red and gold idea.

So, as long as the theme and colors blend together it should look good.  I just didn't want to have the bridal party in red or orange and then when you get to the reception and there are brown table cloths with orange, pumpkin like centerpieces... i didn't want it to clash.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married in October and my colors are a deep red, chocolate brown and champagne. My two bridesmaids will be wearing deep red and my MOH will be wearing a champagne colored dress. I am planning on doing brown tablecloths. I don't think it will clash. The colors you picked will be so beautiful for the fall!
    Married on October 22, 2011; For Sale - http://buymyweddingitems.weebly.com
  • Plum is hot and would go with any of those too, maybe as an accent.  Great colors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards