Texas-Houston

Back on track with wedding date!!

Hello fellow Knotties!!

My FI and I were able to salvage our wedding date for Sept 24th, 2011!!  We did have to pay the cancellation fee at Zaza and did lose our wedding date there.  Plus with the $4000 down requirement just to book our new date was a bit ridicoulus if you ask me.  Anyhoots, we were doing some research and thought about downsizing our wedding and just having a little get together at a restaurant.  So, FI and I went cruising around Westheimer and the Galleria area to see what we could find at some nice restaurants.  We stumbled upon Maggiano's Little Italy Restuarant.  To our surprise they have an upstairs completely reserved for special events.  All they required was $2000 down and $4000 food/bev minimum!  We are able to accomodate all our guests and keep the cost low.  We have already booked and all is good to go now!!  I'm sooo excited.  Also to update you, my grandmother is doing better now...so that's a great blessing!  Now that we are having our wedding at Maggiano's we were able to cut our wedding budget by a little bit more than half!  I guess this family emergency was somewhat of a blessing in disguise!  :)

Re: Back on track with wedding date!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards