Chit Chat

Adding one more to my guest list...

I have to share this somewhere, because right now it is somewhat of a secret. I called my favorite uncle today to wish him a happy birthday. He lives across the country and I miss him and his wife terribly. Honestly, one of the many reasons I'm excited for our wedding is getting to see them. They've had lots of fertility issues and have been trying to conceive for eleven years so I was absolutely stunned when they told me they are expecting a baby this August! I am so honored that they are still planning on making the trip and I am so excited to meet their new little baby!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Adding one more to my guest list...

• Awww!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thats amazing! T&P for a healthy pregnancy. My moms friend was trying for about that same amount of time and I just met her baby yesterday at my shower and she is just over the moon in love with her daughter. My mom said when she walked into the hospital room she had never seen a mother look so perfectly content with her new baby. Obviously all new babies are incredible but after trying for so long there's really something special about finally holding your little one in your arms. 
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!!  I love hearing about couples with fertility issues finally getting prego.  Fingers crossed for a good pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards