Michigan-Grand Rapids

Where is a good place for hair?

I still need to figure out where I should get my hair done...any suggestions? I always get my hair cut or colored at a beauty school because the price is so nice and they do a good job, but for my wedding i want it done professionally. Who did/doing your hair and would you reccomend them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where is a good place for hair?

• I 100% recommend the salon "Cheeky Strut" in Grand Rapids- all the stylists are fabulous and the salon is BEAUTIFUL.-- I work in the TV business and this is where all the local anchors get their hair done. Very professional and very talented stylists.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_where-is-a-good-place-for-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:6fcc8a55-12d7-4881-afc2-f4024d278419Post:5d7d6cf2-56cf-4fce-bbb5-cd328804b082">Re: Where is a good place for hair?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where in the vast expanses of what The Knot calls the GR market are you?
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

I am actually in Grand Rapids more Walker area but an open to all over GR.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hair Masters in Allendale!

Go see Krystal!

She charges next to nothing, and is just AMAZING!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Also, if you tell her you saw something about her on the internet she'll give you a discount ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm doing my hair at Design 1 on 28th street. They also have several other locations in the GR area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards