Wedding Etiquette Forum

When I first started posting, I...

Re: When I first started posting, I...

• Whenever I see Dawnfromtexas's name, all I can think of is boobs.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Stupid meeting - Fishy I definitely didn't post about a co-worker & get flamed.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ZAngel Tree :)

And I totally forgot about DawnFromTexas. Wow.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:83426329-d6ac-44cc-8f26-e14643c7339d">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]MrsE had a cycle.  She would be really nice and normal, then her crazy would gradually build up until it was completely insane.   It would be the biggest sin if you tried to page her/mention her name if she wasn't around. Oh, and laughter and jokes were not permitted on 9/11.  Everything had to be thupertherious all day.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

She sounds like a lot of fun. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:6f98592e-7e90-48e9-bf0c-ad838f490c0e">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't know it was possible for Mrs. B to get banned.  I've never heard a bad word out of her mouth!  And she has such a darn cute baby.
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks. 
    I didn't say anything out of line, that's what was so crazy about it. I participated in a thread where some crazy woman lost her marbles and reported me and KA's answer was "we have to ban you because of the #of reports against you, not necessarily because you did or didn't say anything out of line."

Bitter?  Yup, maybe just a bit.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:462e2c9f-eca4-4797-a692-e352ad258661">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Zangel, arb. ZANGEL. I think she has since had a baby.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Yes, her!   That was going to drive me nuts.  

Those election threads were absolutely insane.  I lost a lot of respect for people in there.
  • Yeah, 9/11 day with E was rahtarded. She's be all "I KNOW YOU SMILED! HOW DARE YOU SMILE ON THIS DAY OF MOURNING. SMILING IS NOT PERMITTED." lunatic.
  • There was a time when people were banned for EVERYTHING.

I still think the number of reports bannings are really, really stupid.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Reading those Mrs. E threads reminds me of why exactly I got scared of this place for so long.  I think I read one of her blind items or whatever, and was scared if I ever starting posting I was going to get stalked and/or murdered if people with that brand of crazy hung around here.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:b583f347-8582-49c7-ab7e-32677f9299d0">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't read this already through yet but.. * Got called out by MrsB on NEY for deleting. I thought you'd DD if you didnt like the response but could DD if you got your answer.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

Ah, the days of the DD nets.  Fun times.

• FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Dirty-foot b-pic girl was in someone's sig when I first started lurking.

edited for dumbness.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Election threads and unpopular opinions threads. I try to stay out of them because I usually end up seeing sides of people that I don't like.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I remember dixiechick.  She barely stuck around.  ANdillion!?  Man.  Nostalgia is a strong emotion/feeling.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Uh Oh. You said dirty feet girl Bpics... someone will swing in with a link in 5

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:71eda8cc-628e-49cc-a163-62fc04c31412">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I remember when I first started posting, there was someone whose wedding pictures/video were a really big deal.   She was a mod on another board, her her name started with like, a z or something.  And people stopped liking her after her opinions on the presidential election.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

ZAngel.  She had a really nice wedding.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:faa237df-dc05-4fe7-8517-14eb3e72d0f3">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Dirt-foot b-pic girl</strong> was in someone's sig when I first started lurking.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

Would someone mind elaborating on the bolded item for this here new girl, please?  I'm intrigued/scared/a little bit grossed out already. 
  • Remember Kheys? She irritated me.
  • Awww, andilion.  I wish she and DanNDebi or whatever her s/n would pop back in.
  • Oh, and I don't know.... ROXI!?!

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:4e9df99a-b5b0-49f6-b4a3-63afedf1cd44">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember Kheys? She irritated me.
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

Was she the one who had a picture of her and her H under her veil?
  • Mel. They were the worst. BPics. EVER. Gross. And she had dirty feet.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I think she was one of the ones who gave up knotting for lent. :D

Along with TeamBear.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Yep, that was her Tree.
  • Well, I tried to find another FFF for funsies, but you guys must've not done them for a while cause I've gone through like 100 pages. Now I need to go bake.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:31f89df6-3c8c-4222-a8d9-5b00956890a6">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mel. They were the worst. BPics. EVER. Gross. And she had dirty feet.

Were they really real?  Or a parody of some sort?  I have a hard time believing that they were real and if they are, then I feel pretty bad for how hard I laugh at them.  Poor thing.  Bless her heart. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:31f89df6-3c8c-4222-a8d9-5b00956890a6">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mel. They were the worst. BPics. EVER. Gross. And she had dirty feet.

Well this is like a dead deer on the side of the road.  I simultaneously don't want to/have to look at this. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_first-started-posting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2a23d5d1-66e2-40bb-84b1-3c27014fc398Post:69e1534d-b548-487d-84be-6489a79da199">Re: When I first started posting, I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: When I first started posting, I... : Would someone mind elaborating on the bolded item for this here new girl, please?  I'm intrigued/scared/a little bit grossed out already. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

the world's worst self-shot boudiour pics.
    in a cheesy hotel.

• The amount of things that a lot of people in this thread don't remember makes me feel old.

And then amount of things I've heard about but wasn't actually here for makes me feel not old.

I'm conflicted.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I loved Zangel.  I missed the political thing but was filled in later.  Then I was sad.  Cause I luffed her lots.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2010
    For those of you curious about dirty feet girl.  I'd say NSFW and scary.  You've been warned.

http://tinyurl.com/38cvhje

ETA:  If you can get through the first few seconds it slows down and you can see the pictures better.  (I had a hard time writing that, as if anyone actually wants to see them.) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards