Nebraska

Florists in Omaha

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has recommendations of creative and inexpensive florists to work with in the Omaha metro--- there's so many and too hard to decide without some feedback!

Thanks! :)

Re: Florists in Omaha

• edited December 2011
    Personally I would order your flowers from Costco or Sams and put them together yourself or if you know anyone who works in the florist shop of your local grocery store if they do any "side" work. I was going to put mine together myself but my brothers girlfriend knows a Hy-Vee girl who did her sisters on the side and is only charging me $50 to put all the flowers I buy online together.
  • mflogstadmflogstad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what website did you end up buying from online?
  • edited December 2011

Samsclub.com for roses and hygrangeathen  and picking up a smaller amount of  million start gypsum (babys breath) and greenery in my local store. Might also get some gladyolis, or snapdragons in store for an alterpiece.  You can order in bulk online and preorder at your local store for smaller amounts.

• edited December 2011
    Frank Piccolo has moved and now back at Piccolo's florist.  You may want to try there and see how the price matches others.
  • Jenbride06Jenbride06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

For my first wedding I used flowers for special occasions Debbie Pitt.  She has a great reputation.  My flowers were amazing.  Im planning on using her again since Im getting married again:-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards