Pennsylvania-Central

Eden Bridal Show last Oct?

Did anyone go to the bridal show at the Eden Resort last October?  Just heard the date for this year and was wondering how it compares to the big show in January at the Lancaster Host (which I am planning on going to with my dd#2).

You know, cause I'm just thinking...are the same vendors going to be at both shows? If that is the case I don't know if it would be worth going to both shows.

thanks for your input.

Re: Eden Bridal Show last Oct?

• edited December 2011
    I am wondering the same thing. Even if they are the same, I will probably still go to both. When are the dates for these?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The WROZ Rose Bridal Party show at the Eden Resort is Sunday, Oct. 31

The Wedding Showcase at the Lancaster Host Resort is Sunday, Jan.16, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I went, it was pretty nice. I had pretty much taken care of everything I needed by that point, so I didn't really need to talk to most of the vendors, but I found my hair stylist there and got some nice free stuff:)
  • edited December 2011
    Most bridal shows have at least some of the same bendors.  And each will have some that did not do others.  We, for example, will be at the show at the Host in January, and WARM103's show at Willow Valley in November, but do not do the Eden because of the "choppiness" of it's set up.  Hope to see you. 
  • caracbearacaracbeara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went and found most of my vendors there!!! It helped that I'm having my wedding at the Eden so it was another excuse to check out my venue.

I had a good time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards