North Carolina

WHO HAD....

the annoying dog next door that was barking all hours of the night?? I think it was Katherine L. but not sure???

Re: WHO HAD....

• edited December 2011
    I'm thinking it was Katherine too...
  • edited December 2011
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was actually me...unless she did too.
  • edited December 2011
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're in the same boat :-/ Except mine is more in the mornings I guess.
  • edited December 2011
    UGH!!!  My parents' neighbors have 20 million dogs that bark all hours of the night.  Neighbors used to call animal control on them but they stopped coming out after awhile.  It's terrible.

And THEN, my little sister rescued a dog and has been keeping her in my parents' yard.  This dog is the sweetest thing ever but doesn't take crap from the neighbors' dogs.  So she'll sit at the fence and stare them down and growl at them if they get too boisterous.  It's pretty funny to watch BUT the guy living over there had the nerve to bitch to my sister about how loud HER dog is.

Karma, brother!

• edited December 2011
    i found your solution....
    http://www.hammacher.com/Product/75520?promo=search

hang this in your back yard...it covers up to 50 feet!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm, I am slightly hesitant to try it because we HAVE one (different kind, though same exact concept) hanging in the yard already and it doesn't do squat Yell   Those dogs and owners are determined to be a-holes... however it's been cold since November so we've been able to enjoy blissful peace and quiet. We have the same issue as Krystal, the police dont come out. The HOA isnt helpful. We had a big screaming match with the neighbors back in November, I just couldnt take it anymore. Things are so bad. We just sent in an approval request with the HOA to plant some 6' evergreens along the fenceline so we dont have to look at them. Sigh.
  • edited December 2011
    BOOOO.....i tried!!

i was really hoping that you were going to reply that everything was peaceful for you guys!
  • edited December 2011
    We were too. Frown  It SUCKS to "be at odds" with other ppl, esp your neighbors. I had really high hopes of making tons of friends in our new neighborhood, but everyone just keeps to themselves, and then with this situation next to us... DH is just sick over it. I am REALLY hoping that they finally realized just how inconsiderate they were being with their dogs and that is why I havent seen or heard from the dogs since November, and not because of the cold weather. Funny enough, they brought them inside immediately after our argument with them, so maybe they finally get it. I hate that it had to come to that. I went and spoke to them nicely about it last August, and they blew me off, so... HOA wasnt helpful neither was police. Anyway, I still may get the birdhouse, it might work better than the thing we have out there now. I appreciate you sharing it, I really really do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards