Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

14 Soon to be Brides

According to our sticky it looks like we have 14 more brides getting married this year! What have you guys been up to? C'mon Ladies AW and and tell us about your checks! And you know we looove pics so it would be nice if you threw a couple of those in here :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 14 Soon to be Brides

• I'm just about a month away and I'm stressed beyond belief, haha. If I'm being completely honest, I'm so over the whole planning process. We've been engaged for 3 years and have been planning for 2 of them. Now that we're down to the final details, it's just not fun anymore. My place cards arrived in the mail the other day and I realized the were flat, not folded, and I pretty much had a mini freakout haha. I wish the wedding was tomorrow so I could be on my way to our HM in Cancun.
    Anniversary
  • AW? Ok! Last week I had my hair and makeup trial and I'm really happy with how it turned out. 

I think the blush is a little heavy but otherwise I really like the makeup.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hair. My stylist is a AWESOME and is coming to me on the day of. I'd be happy to share her info with anyone still looking for a hair/makeup artist.

Here's my dress from my first fitting. My face looks a little goofy in the front picture lol. 

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
  • 19 days!
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I've mostly been on my month board lately but check here once in a while.  Can't believe today is 2 months for me.  I just had my shower this Saturday and it was amazing.  My girls did a fabulous job.  It was so me and I loved every second of it.  Here are a few pics.  Thanks for letting me share!

• I spend most of my time on my month board and I don't even have my date on the sticky, but I'm at 12 days!!!  I'm giddy just thinking about it, despite all the little things I need to do I'm soooo excited.

I'm writing lots of checks this week which isn't fun, but its more stuff to cross off the list.  Yesterday, I packed the OOT guest bags (Weis had tastycakes on sale for $2 a box that I picked up yesterday!), finished the placecards, finished the Mr & Mrs Bunting and wrapped up the wedding party gifts.  Down to the details now.
  • Shar, who is your hair stylist?  Looks great!!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_14-soon-to-be-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5aa2aee0-8656-4b89-9d4a-6edb6cbe1eb0Post:d6e32426-ecda-4df2-bb51-2cbcc71553b6">Re: 14 Soon to be Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shar, who is your hair stylist?  Looks great!!
    Posted by melisrodis[/QUOTE]

I'm using Becca from Bella by Design for both hair and  makeup. She rocks! You can check out her website: bella-bydesign.com. She's really good about getting responding quickly but she is due to have a baby in the next two weeks so she may be slightly delayed in responding.

Wedding Pic Preview

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards