May 2012 Weddings

and it begins...

checking weather! I don't even have an outdoor wedding, but I know I'm going to be checking weather multiple times a day until the wedding now that we're on the 14 day forecast! It's never right anyways, so i don't know why I bother, but let's hope it stays how it is - low teens (celcius) and sunny!

new addiction.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: and it begins...

• oh no I shouldn't have read this... I hadn't even thought about that!! here comes a new addiction.
    Anniversary
  • and where does one look at a 14 day forecast? =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was just about to post the exact same thing! I am hopefully having an outdoor ceremony. We hve a back up plan and i know there's exactly zero I can do about the weather but it won't stop me from obsessively checking! Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_and-it-begins?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:675caa57-dc3b-4639-a671-a30360b5ab56Post:e2530a59-af42-4e1d-b571-380f605d1fa5">Re: and it begins...</a>:
    [QUOTE]and where does one look at a 14 day forecast? =]
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha! Yes, where? Weather.com only has 10 days! I would love to see those extra 4 days into the week!! :)</div>
  • I don't have to worry about it :D I live in Arizona, weather is just a myth here, lol. Plus, it will be in Sedona, which is a constant 80 degrees in the summer. Its perfect <3

Don't fret about it though! Don't waste your energy on something you'll never be able to control, its put to better use elsewhere!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_and-it-begins?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:675caa57-dc3b-4639-a671-a30360b5ab56Post:f3b3db5d-f7f1-4170-b6b7-0b64532dbe18">Re: and it begins...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have to worry about it :D I live in Arizona, weather is just a myth here, lol. Plus, it will be in Sedona, which is a constant 80 degrees in the summer. Its perfect <3 <strong>Don't fret about it though! Don't waste your energy on something you'll never be able to control, its put to better use elsewhere!
    </strong>Posted by LittleLunarMouse[/QUOTE]

This! I live in New England, and the wedding is on an island. The weather changes quickly here and the forecasters are wrong alot! I've decided that it doesn't matter if it rains. My photographer likes clouds better anyway! Lol. I just want to be prepared (like umbrella). And our wedding is outside, luckily, it's covered should it rains. We're screwed if it rains sideways though.
  • haha, if you knew the details of my wedding, you'd know i'm not a *fret about details you can't control* type.. or a *fret about small things no one will remember* type either :P

p.s. weathernetwork.com hehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ugh the weather has changed so many times since I was able to first look, on acuweather you can check up to a month before. I honestly won't believe the weather until the day of...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards