California-Bay Area
Options

Rehearsal Dinner- Penninsula/Burlingame area?

Hi everyone! We're getting married in January, and trying to plan the rehearsal dinner. We'll have a good amount of out of town guests that we'll be inviting to the rehearsal dinner (about 40 people). Does anybody have any recommendations for a place to have the rehearsal dinner? Ideally somewhere semi-casual and laid back, not super expensive (lol, I know it won't be cheap but we're trying to avoid any place too fancy since the wedding will be formal the next day). I hope this is the right place to post this, any advice/suggestions are appreciated :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner- Penninsula/Burlingame area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kuleto's off 101. It's right after the SFO Airport. I don't know what your budget is for your dinner but you can find their menu on Opentable.com or google them.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the Banquet function on opentable.com? 

I think there's an Il Fornaio, The Van's "On the Hill" and a Chinese restaurant listed as banquet facilities on opentable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have never been to Patio Filipino....but i saw it on Check Please Bay Area and it looks AWESOME!  try looking at Yelp too....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a cuisine in mind? Italian, steakhouse? mexican?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you can go further north, the Basque Cultural Center in SSF has a reasonable menu and it's not formal... they have a couple of room options for parties your size.  Francois is fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards