New York-Upstate
Options

places for wedding photographs in Utica NY area

Hi Utica Brides!!!!! I am asking for advice on places for wedding photographs in the Utica area. I am getting married in August 2011 - and planing the fiesta in Utica from Birmingham, Alabama (I moved to Birmingham four years ago to go to grad school). Originally we were going up to Hamilton College for our photos -but since the college is having their orientation that weekend - we are scrambling for a new place. Any suggestions???? We want to be outside somewhere - but I have no ideas. Please please please. Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!

Re: places for wedding photographs in Utica NY area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You might have more look asking the central new york gals for advice!  I think some of them are from Utica!  Happy Hunting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Valley View Golf Course is pretty - not sure if they would let you take pictures there or not, you would probably have to call
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    roseecroseec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Utica Train Station is a great spot for pictures!
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this thread is old..but thought I would give some help anyway!  The Stanley Theatre, the train station, Hotel Utica (but a bit pricey, and the Saranac Brewery are common indoor places.  Hope this helps a little bit!  I am from the Central New York board usually, and there are a few Utica girls (including myself) there if you have anymore questions :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    depending on the season, there's always the Erie Canal trails. Very pretty in the Spring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards