Florida-North Florida

Brides Night at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach-Reviews

Hi knotties for those of you who attended, what were some of your favorite vendors? Who do you plan to contact to find out more about their services? Likes/dislikes, and your thoughts on the fashion show?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket

Re: Brides Night at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach-Reviews

• prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For me my favorite was the the photobooth! I definitely know I want one at my reception but plan to keep it a surprise for all of my guests. I ended up booking with Richie's East Liquors for my reception bartending needs. I plan to follow up with Tara Cooks Photography and possibly Carmen's Photography. I have an appointment at the Bridal Loft tomorrow to try on some of the dresses that were in the fashion show and a few others that I found while viewing some of the designers websites.

I plan to follow up with Apple Market, North Hill Rentals, Kent Special Events Rentals, Wedding Walls, Boogie Inc, and there was a group of ladies that were there for makeup they had bridal party makeup for like 30.00 and bridal for 75.00 can't think of their names off the top of my head but plan to contact them.

Overall I liked it and the food served by the Hilton was great. I didn't purchase any alcohol since some of the vendors had wine and alcoholic punches at their stations.

My only suggestion/recommendation would be for them to group vendors together ie all caterers in one section, all photographers in one section, rentals in one section, etc. I felt like I was bouncing all over the place!
  • edited December 2011
    Yea i am def going to look into tara, contact wedding walls and some florist as well!!! I had fun, it was really hot in there though!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BeachFeetBeachFeet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tara Photography was the photographer who impressed me most. I have an appointment with Bridal Loft tomorrow at 10 but I bought my dress today (!!!!) and will cancel that appintment now.

Overall, all I learned was that I love cake and that chocolate covered strawberries are everyone's specialty haha.

I lost the info for Richey's bartending stuff, which I am mad about, b/c I think my fiance wants to book with them. I went to middle school with the guy so I know he'd be a good person to have helping out.

I won something from Simplicity Gourmet but I don't know what yet...thy left me a message and I am waiting to hear back from them about what I won!
  • prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

@Beachfeet that is awesome you won something!!!! I have an appointment with Bridal Loft tomorrow at 12 and then there is a place over in Mobile called I Do Bridals they have this Sorretto and Midgley dress that I want to try on.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards