Do you like to work out:
PIP your dress or dress inspiration:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Poll for Monday

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long have you lived in Colorado: 2 1/2 years-ish

What are you doing/did about your nails for your wedding: getting a mani/pedi FOR SURE!
    Coffee, tea or ______: coffee! And diet coke/coke zero

Do you celebrate Valentines with your FI/DH: yeah, something small :)

Do you like to work out: I like to, but I'm so lazy!

BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    How long have you lived in Colorado: All my life

What are you doing/did about your nails for your wedding: Not sure yet. I attend a Medical school who doesn't allow fake nails so i migh just paint them myself. ( our wedding is while I am still in school)

Coffee, tea or ______: Starbucks coffee

Do you celebrate Valentines with your FI/DH: Yes

Do you like to work out: When I have time to

PIP your dress or dress inspiration: Here is a picture of my dress. of course it's not me in it.

Front

Back

upclose view of front
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Can't wait for my dress to come in.

How long have you lived in Colorado:  A long time
    What are you doing/did about your nails for your wedding:  I have my nails done once a month, acrylics.  I've had them for a long time and found a great nail tech when I moved to Denver.
    Coffee, tea or ______:  Water
    Do you celebrate Valentines with your FI/DH:  Usually just a card or a little gift.
    Do you like to work out:  I do but don't have as much time as I'd like.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• edited December 2011
    How long have you lived in Colorado: Since May 2008

What are you doing/did about your nails for your wedding: French Acrylic

Coffee, tea or : Chai Tea Latte

Do you celebrate Valentines with your FI/DH: We never go out to eat instead he cooks me a delicious salmon dinner and I make him a lovely heart shaped chocolate cake :) Cheaper...much cheaper

Do you like to work out: I try to run 3 miles a day and spend 1 hour on the stair master. I am obsessed and need to get down to 120 in less then 2 months

Pronovias White One 411/ Sash - Custom made from LA fashion district (Swarovski)

Me with my sash :))

- R&G - July 2, 2011
  • NicoleR0306NicoleR0306 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How long have you lived in Colorado: 3 years this month
    What are you doing/did about your nails for your wedding: Im getting acrylics done since I bite my nails (I know nasty habit).
    Coffee, tea or ______: Both but prefer coffee since I work up to 14 hours a day
    Do you celebrate Valentines with your FI/DH: He makes me dinner and we just spend the night at home, much cheaper especially with wedding costs.
    Do you like to work out: As long as its fun, tried strip pole aerobics in little (you girls should try it, so much fun! and lost a good 15 pounds) right now trying to keep with my FI on insanity.
    PIP your dress or dress inspiration: I tried to put pictures but wont let me. Its Carrie by Maggie.
    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=carrie&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=J1287

Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    How long have you lived in Colorado:My whole life so 27 years.
     What are you doing/did about your nails for your wedding My mom wants to take the ladies to a mani/pedi right before the wedding.  I'm thinking, light color for my hands, maybe french like.  My FI gets freaked out when I paint my fingernails. 
    : Coffee, tea or tequila!!
     Do you celebrate Valentines with your FI/DH: I guess I just make a nice dinner.
    Do you like to work out: Yes, got in an awesome run yesterday, heading to boot camp now.
    all my pics are on my phone (to hide from FI) this isn't my exact dress but its really close
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-side-draped-A-line-V9665_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards