Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Introduction

Hi ladies, this is my first post here, so I'm doing my obligatory intro.  I just got engaged two weeks ago.  My FI took me on a surprise vacation (I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing)  to San Francisco and Napa.  He proposed under a big oak tree at the oldest vineyard in Napa.

We're planning a March 2011 wedding and are 99% sure we're going to do the ceremony and reception at Inspirador in Chandler.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introduction

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, welcome and congratulations!!

The proposal sounds lovely!  =)

I'm a March bride too (barely)!   I had planned on looking at Inspirador, but we didn't quite make it there after we saw our venue.  LOL

Settle in, get comfy, and post away!

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    SaraBell36SaraBell36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, congratulations on your wedding and planning!

I am a photographer based mainly in Prescott but I travel all over Arizona. My motto is "beautiful, affordable photographs," and I work really hard to make sure I provide memorable prints, all images on a CD, and a beautiful hardcover book with photos of the day inside. I do all of this for under $1,000.

I am able to save by working a second job and paying myself less for my photography, and by cutting costs in areas like using a free website and not purchasing the copyrights to my photos (this also means you can print and re-print to your heart's desire without having to purchase a copyright from me or anything like that).

My website is www.SaraBellPhotography.weebly.com and I would love for you to consider me! If you have not found someone yet and are at all interested, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail with the date, location, and times of your wedding and I'd be more than happy to give you a price!

Good luck with all of your planning!

Sara
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards