Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Does this look dumb?

I think I would do the panels in ivory as my dress is champagne and instead of all roses do some hot pink carnations or hydrangea and some white tulips with cream roses.

Re: Does this look dumb?

• I don't think so, very whimsical.  Looks like a sweet fairytail scene.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My sister and I made one of these for my cousin's wedding several years ago. This one is really pretty. It DOES look like a fairy tale:)

"When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • Looks fine....I am having a hard time envisioning it in ivory with hot pink though...maybe a lighter pink would be better....Hot pink would stand out against a clean white, but against ivory I feel it might actually take away from the whimsicle feel.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• I love it.  I found the same pic and am considering it too.  Do you have instructions for building it? 

No matter how much I want to be a DIY person - my fiance and I really shouldn't try and fool ourselves :-(  We aren't very crafty.  We will definitely need help with anything we tackle!    My wedding colors will be Tiffany blue with gold, white and champagne.  I am going to try and find a champagne dress....and I think my fiance will be wearing black.  Do you think the chuppa will look good if it's white with some tiffany blue accents so that it offsets my champagne dress?
  • I am steering away from white, so that it doesn't make my dress look dirty.  Unfortunately I don't have a clue how its made.  May send my venue person an email to see.  She's my boss and when I showed her the pic she said she was already having someone make it out of piping.  She lives in a mansion and they have maybe two weddings a year there.  Because mine is the first, our colors dictate the flowers she plants.  Sorry, I digress.  Apparently you can get the fabric in panels at IKEA.  I
  • Cool  THANKS!  I had digressed too LOL   I think I had found the pic on pinterest.  When is your wedding?  I'm in Portland, but from Northern Cali.  (btw)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards