Connecticut

Help! Posting Pictures Site

Hey Girls!

We finally got our wedding pictures back and want to post them online for family and friend to see - and purchase if they choose. Our photographer does not do this or have a site for this. Any suggestions on websites that are good for doing this which allows people to view and/or purchase pictures on? Also, possibly one that is password protected?

TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Help! Posting Pictures Site

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What about Shutterfly??
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yea, that's what I had suggested - but Hubby doesn't want to use them for some reason... *sigh* haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shutterfly is great, I've had nothing but luck with them.  But you can always try snapfish or kodak, both are good, but I really like shutterfly better.
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm what about Picasa from Google?
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh I don't think Picasa lets people purchase them though (not sure)
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend Picasa/Google Photos.  Yes, you can definitely purchase prints off the Google Photos page AND people can also choose to download the jpgs if they prefer to do that instead.

All you have to do is create a google account... do something that's a memorable name and create an easy password for people. You can just give them the login name, password and link for the google photos page.  Google photos is one of the few choices that allows you to download the photos at the same high resolution that you uploaded them at.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    FYI, I just messed around with my google photo account to see how it works to purchase there.  It's really cool actually, they give you 5 or 6 different companies you can choose from to purchase the prints.  I did notice shutterfly and snapfish were both there along with a bunch of others.  Kind of neat that you can allow people to choose where they want to buy them from.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards