Michigan-Grand Rapids

Outdoor Engagement Photo Locations in GR area

My Fiance and are having our engagement photos taken in mid October. We want to do outdoor shots somwhere with a lot of variety that would look great for a fall shoot. Any ideas in the GR, Wyoming, Grandville area? Thank you!

Re: Outdoor Engagement Photo Locations in GR area

• If you don't mind traveling a bit, I would suggest the covered bridge in Ada or Fallsburg Park in Lowell.  Best of luck and congratulations!
  • My Girlfriends said Fallsburg Park too I will have to check it out! Thank you!
  • With Art Prize, you will find very interesting spots in GR...Usually they remain up for a while after. For GR spots...There are many! So much art, ...everywhere..I would go on the facebook of local Photographers, or their websites and you will have tons of ideas. Good Luck.
  • That's a great idea! Thank you :)
  • Ditto on the downtown idea, if like the concept of urban photography there are some great alleys with brickroads or that turn out beautiful.  The riverfront isn't too far away either.  Artprize right now is an extra bonus!  Good Luck!!! :)
  • Gerald Ford Museum downtown with the water fountain is pretty also the bridge next to it
  • A lot of people do A-nahb-awen (spelling?) park behind the ford museum.  There are lots of different types of shrubs and trees, as well as flowers.  Otherwise just take a drive on any country road in Michigan and you'll find all kinds of trails and bridges and barns that will look cool with fall foliage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards