Chit Chat

Looking for a boost

Does anyone else have those days where you just feel like your nuts! An emotional, hormonal freak! I know that one I am a very emotional person and two I always get a little extra hormonal this time of the month. But today I feel nuts! My FI texted me this morning asking if I was happy (which he asks me all the time) but for some reason today I just freaked out. Its all to much....my mother is not involved and does not like my FI at all (the rest of my family loves him my parents are divorced and all my friends love him too) I have planned events for years and can't seem to get motivated to plan the biggest event ever(mainly because I really want my mom's opinion) I absolutely cannot imagine life without him and sometimes I get scared because (I am fixin to be thirty and was super independent my whole life) I have never felt like I could not live without someone and I am hopelessly in love wth my FI (which obviosly I should be) but it really freaked me out like maybe sometimes he feels like I am not happy which I am. Its just one of those days ladies I think I need a large glass of wine!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for a boost

• Take a deep breath, relax!

It sounds like you have a sweet, affectionate, thoughtful FI who cares about you very much.

I've had my share of family drama so I know what that's like.  Remember that it's YOUR life and YOUR happiness that matters.

We all have our emotional days, take it in stride.  I am sure your FI will, too.  :)
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • Thanks slubkin!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No problem! 
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • Yes, you just have to remember why you want to get married and what the purpose is. It is about you and your fiance starting your lives together. If you are happy with him and vice a versa, just try to focus on that. If family drama comes up, which I am sure it does at every wedding, just remember what they end result will be :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards