Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Groom's Cake

Typically, how many people should a groom's cake feed?  Who would be eating it, besides the groom of course.  Thanks for any advice!
party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
see more After 12
Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!

Re: Groom's Cake

• If you're presenting the groom's cake at the rehearsal dinner, then it needs to feed everyone in attendance.  If at the wedding, everyone in attendance.
  • If you do it at the wedding, the total pieces of groomscake and regular cake need to be enough to feed everyone.  Very few people will have a slice of each, and some people won't eat either. 
  • Hmm, we didn't serve our grooms cake.  Our wedding cake fed everyone.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • for my brother's wedding they had a large wedding cake about 4T's and the grooms cake made in the shape of a coors light 18 wheeler.  needless to say the wedding cake went and he took a little over 3/4 of the grooms cake home so i would say have enough for both cakes to feed everyone that will be there like said earlier if you have 100 people the wedding cake feed 70 and the grooms cake feed 30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards