Pennsylvania-Central

Table Numbers

Hello,
Any creative ideas for do-it-yourself table numbers?
OR
Creative ways to name the tables?

Thanks!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Table Numbers

• edited December 2011
    Do you have a theme?
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

No actually. Maybe I need one of those first?

We kind of have a similar element. The flower on my wedding dress is going to be on the cake. It looks like an anemone flower. Also swirls with the flower is a reoccuring element too.
    Our colors are purple, red, and accents of gold if that helps?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• anm5163anm5163 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for our table names I made soda labels (resembling jones soda) and included fun pictures of my FI and I that matched the table names - they turned out really cute and will add a splash of color to our tables :)

125 Invitedimage 105 Ready to Partyimage 20 Party Poopersimage 0 MIA image
  • queserasera84queserasera84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You could use something that means a lot to you and your fiance. For example, my fiance and I are both in love with London and Paris. So, we named our tables for landmarks from those two cities. Other ideas would be if you're animal lovers to use dog breeds, or if you're nature lovers to use flower names, or if you like the same band or artist to use song titles. There are a ton of different options!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    question related to, but not meant to steal.... for those of you who wrote out your own numbers, how did  you do it?   Cardstock?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    At my cousin's wedding, she had tables 1-21 so at table 1 there were pictures of her and her husband when they were 1 year old, table 2 was pictures of them when they were 2, etc...it was cute and it got people up and moving around to look at the other tables pictures. The pictures were all scanned and printed on a laminated piece of paper with the table number in the center.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Kohler2009Kohler2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_table-numbers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:6ec0fee0-46b1-40cd-81ef-f873864acf83Post:0d655607-9088-41bd-abbb-ed0760ba2119">Re: Table Numbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]At my cousin's wedding, she had tables 1-21 so at table 1 there were pictures of her and her husband when they were 1 year old, table 2 was pictures of them when they were 2, etc...it was cute and it got people up and moving around to look at the other tables pictures. The pictures were all scanned and printed on a laminated piece of paper with the table number in the center.
    Posted by SCBojangles1138[/QUOTE]
    We did this too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards