Not Engaged Yet

Ask Me Anything

Hi Ladies! 

This is my one day off for the next week, and I'm really enjoying it, sitting on my couch watching trashy TV. But, I'm a little bored, so go ahead, ask me anything.

Also, we should turn this into a thread like the one a couple weeks ago, where everyone should come in and answer any/all of the questions.

Re: Ask Me Anything

• Hey! I meant to return your message, but I was at work, and I totally forgot. This is my only day off for a week, and I promised Kenny I'd cook something for him, but if you get out of work earlyish, you should come have a drink here again!
  • K...sounds good. Annnd I guess you're the only one who loves me :sob::
  • When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

What was your first pet?

Would you ever move out of the country?

• When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    A doctor. Until I was 19, actually.

What was your first pet?
    We had a dog named Bridget when I was born, but she died when I was 4. I was also given a kitten when I was 2. She lived until I was in college.

Would you ever move out of the country?
    I doubt it. Maybe if BF got an amazing job offer somewhere else, but it would be really hard for me to move that far away from my family/everything familiar.
  • (I'm totally asking questions for a selfish purpose, and I promise I'll ask real ones later)

Do you think it's more appropriate to make the phone call yourself when you are invited to a phone screening, or better to have the recruiter call you?
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Where should I go for lunch along 202 today?  
    How much time do you have? I feel like that stetch of 202 is pretty lacking in options other than chain restaurants. I know there's a Panera down by the TJ Maxx...or the Boston Market. Yum.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
    The ability to apparate. Seriously, imagine what life could be like if you could be anywhere is an instant. Even if I could only go to like 5 different places, it would be so awesome.

What is your favorite time of year and why? (I know, I'm so good at this game)
    Ummm, I really love Halloween time. I've always loved it, but I feel like since we've started going to Florida that time of year, it seriously cannot be beat. 

There really isn't a time of year that I hate, though. Even right now...the dead of winter, with no fun holidays or anything, I love winter...I love snow, and I'm bummed that it looks like we'll get NOTHING this year.
  • Do you think it's more appropriate to make the phone call yourself when you are invited to a phone screening, or better to have the recruiter call you?

I don't know what a phone screeing is, so I have no idea.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ask-me-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:90d0a359-2cc2-41e0-9101-749ff76a9bbePost:aef0c3b5-62b3-49a1-8b45-d032177d574a">Re: Ask Me Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you think it's more appropriate to make the phone call yourself when you are invited to a phone screening, or better to have the recruiter call you? I don't know what a phone screeing is, so I have no idea.
    Posted by jorja86[/QUOTE]

<div>It's like a pre-interview.  They talk to you on the phone to see if you're worth interviewing before they bring you in.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Peek-I think I would wait a while for them to call me, and then if I hadn't heard from them in a while, I'd go ahead and call them to check on your status.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards