September 2012 Weddings

Planning to be a Steptember 2012 bride

I am not officallly a September 12 bride because we haven't picked a venue so we figure that it could turn out that the place we fall in love with might not be avaliable when we want to get married.  But we are looking at September 8th.   Now to find the perfect venue.  (Well actually the perfect reception venue because we are actually planning a park near me but I can't reserve that till September this year, because they take reservatons no more than 12 months in advance. )  So I am a little nervous about getting a reception venue before the park.  Thankfully the park is not that busy in September and we have 2 back up plans for venue.   One is his parents house, so not like that will be taken.  We just prefer the park because parking is an issue at his parents house.  

Anyway I wanted to say hi to all the September 2012 brides.  

Re: Planning to be a Steptember 2012 bride

• Welcome!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi There! Welcome to 9/2012 boards :)

Seems like you have a lot of "what ifs" going on! Keep us updated on your venue search. What part of Indiana are you in? I'm in Hobart!
  • Hi! We recently got engaged and have decided to have our wedding on Sept. 08, 2012!
  • Welcome fellow September 2012 bride.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• tayliataylia member
    First Comment
    Hi September brides we don't have an actual date yet and people think its crazy but i think it will be the 23 or 24 bc its our 8yr anniversary weekend and his bday is the 26 so no worries :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards