Maryland-Baltimore

Weekend Plans

Today - I ordered a few books through Amazon recently, and I think tonight I will start reading one of them.

Saturday - After having to reschedule it three times, I think we're finally going to be able to go out with H's friends to Fogo de Chao!

Sunday - Cleaning up the apartment.  I have friends coming over next Saturday and I don't want to save all the straightening up for the last minute

Re: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    Today: much needed cleaning all day.  FI just got home from being in Philly all week for work.  Next week it's off to Boston, and the week after that Fort Knox... :(
    Tonight I have the kids I nanny for.  We're making homemade pizza after I pick them up from swim practice. 

Tomorrow: possibly going shopping w/ mom for FI's birthday present in the AM, appointment at Prestons in Bel Air with mom in afternoon to look at invitations  In the evening watching the kids I nanny for. 

Sunday: Aquarium with one of my BMs ad her little girl, I think.  We're hoping to grab some lunch @ Houlihan's after! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Off for five days!

I have a dress appt on Monday and visiting a hotel about blocking rooms on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday, checking out the reception site!
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards