Kentucky-Louisville

I need rehearsal dinner/luncheon ideas!

I have a list of about 30 people for the rehearsal dinner (or luncheon that I am leaning towards). I need ideas that are about $25 and under. I really wanted to go casual and do BBQ from Marks Feedstore but we don't have a house that will hold us all comfortable so I need to think of restaurants. I emailed Captain's Quarters already and am waiting to hear back.

Thanks!

Re: I need rehearsal dinner/luncheon ideas!

• I think that the Mark's Feed Store on Bardstown Road has an upstairs area that you can reserve for a rehearsal dinner.  
  • The Marks on Dixie has a room they don't charge for. My FI and I looked in to having our there but ended up going with Wick's Pizza on Bluegrass PKWY instead. Pizza is one of his favorites.
    imageAnniversary
  • Thanks. We called the Marks on Bardstown and they can accomodate us as well. :)
  • Try the Admiral Bicknell B&B in New Albany. The house is beautiful, food- very good. And, I think they can more than accommodate your count. 

Not sure when your event is, but their outside, back lawn has a beautiful built in pool, patio and gazebo.

Good luck

• I don't trust the traffic. I know the bridge is supposed to be in a few weeks but I DO NOT trust them lol.

And I just thought of something with Marks on Bardstown. The parking. THE PARKING SUCKS!
  • We're having ours at Patrick O'Shea's.  They have plenty of space in their room upstairs and it's a casual setting.  Many of our guests are out of town so having it downtown will be nice for them.  
  • We decided to go with BBQ at Marks. We both love it and its cheap!
  • Have you tried Patrick O'Shea's downtown or O'Shea's on Baxter? I just had my wedding reception at Patrick's. The service is great and food is under 25 per person. Give Amie Milby a call and check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards