Not Engaged Yet

Sunday Chatter?

2»

Re: Sunday Chatter?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:60efa780-7655-4502-b965-f64106d0db1f">Re: Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Chatter? : Of course it is.  What's your point?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That it undermines education and is unfair to the rest of the class.  </div><div>But, writing papers and getting paid for it is basically my dream job.  Haha.</div><div>
    </div><div>In other news, I finally made a mug brownie in the microwave.  My life has been changed.</div><div>
    <div>
    </div></div>
  • I made a mug brownie in the microwave a few weeks ago from a recipe on pinterest and it came out awful. I was pretty disappointed.

Anniversary

• This one was pretty delicious.  I added chocolate chips, so it was extra decadent.  

• In Response to Re:Sunday Chatter?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Chatter?:Hey everyone! I'm laying in bed watching gossip girl and appyling for jobs. nbsp;I get to skype BF tonight, which is exciting! nbsp;Haha. nbsp;My life is so lame. nbsp;I have an awesome Daenerys Targaryen custome I put together for halloween, but since my only friend is out of town, I haven't had any parties to wear it to. nbsp;: Elle, I'm trying not to be super judgey, but isn't it a little unethical to write someone's paper for money? nbsp;I totally get editing, but actually writing? nbsp;Posted by alleycat821Of course it is.nbsp; What's your point? Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

So are you joking, or are you seriously advertising that you're helping your friend cheat?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:3f2202e7-a84d-4b6a-aa54-e7f8baab8a09">Re:Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Sunday Chatter?: So are you joking, or are you seriously advertising that you're helping your friend cheat?
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I'm half kidding.  Mostly kidding, even.  She did most of the work and all of the research.  I'm just improving it.

Calm down, guys.
  • BF is taking this hurricane more seriously than I am.  He is going to Target again, after just getting supplies food and water yesterday.   He wants to make sure we didn't miss anything or if anything else comes to mind that he needs.  I opted to stay home.

We saw another house yesterday, this one is another top contender, but it has more land and less house than the other one and the lay out isn't as great. Decisions... decisions.... 
    The washer/dryer we ordered came in but we have no one to help us get it up to the second floor of the condo, my parents were supposed to help Friday night but totally flaked on us.  So annoying when you can't even rely on your own family to help you.....

Anniversary

• I'm jealous of the new washer and dryer, Danser.  We need new ones desperately.  Hope your family can come help you guys soon!
  • I hope eveyone is ok with this storm.  I am reading reports about it now and it scares me too.  

Danser that sucks that your parents didn't come. Did they say why?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• It was partially lack of communication, my younger brother not being around this weekend and a Jets home game today. Our old one broke so we had no choice but to replace it.  It figures a major appliance would break as we begin to house hunt.

Anniversary

• My mayor just ordered mandatory evacuations for ground floor apartments. Luckily, we're on the 3rd floor but now I'm getting really concerned for our cars. He also announced that driving is banned in the whole city beginning tomorrow at 2pm so I'm going to assume that I'll be getting a text from my boss soon about tomorrow. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:b1cf6054-8309-4ce5-b1ed-ff3a9274020a">Re: Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mayor just ordered mandatory evacuations for ground floor apartments. Luckily, we're on the 3rd floor but now I'm getting really concerned for our cars. He also announced that driving is banned in the whole city beginning tomorrow at 2pm so I'm going to assume that I'll be getting a text from my boss soon about tomorrow. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Please be careful!  I know I'm new to this group/forum, but I was thinking about you today.  We have been so busy hunkering down for the storm up here in CT that I'm finally now on the computer, charging it up and preparing for no electricity at home for the next few days.

I work at a hospital so I have no choice but to go to work.  At least I can call my parents let them know I'm okay.

In regards to the tutoring/paper coaching thing--I tutor my friend with her classes and edit her papers.  I find it interesting, it's easy money and it's my friend so we drink wine and have fun! 

Please stay safe everyone! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:b1cf6054-8309-4ce5-b1ed-ff3a9274020a">Re: Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mayor just ordered mandatory evacuations for ground floor apartments. Luckily, we're on the 3rd floor but now I'm getting really concerned for our cars. He also announced that driving is banned in the whole city beginning tomorrow at 2pm so I'm going to assume that I'll be getting a text from my boss soon about tomorrow. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    That is really scary. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I HAVE TO FUCKlNG WORK TOMORROW! Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:eade4f9d-ac46-4860-bcd4-a5744e946f99">Re:Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I HAVE TO FUCKlNG WORK TOMORROW! Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    How? HOW? You can't drive and there's no public transit! Do they expect you to walk??

• MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012

Here is the photo for you guys. I guess I didn't have the program on my computer to remove the glowing eyes. Oh well. 
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Hot!  You guys look great!

Married! May 27th, 2012

• What a cute photo!  

I can't believe you have to work tomorrow rdr.  I'm shocked I have off.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:c4af3708-9b72-4b54-8fae-3a292b094397">Re: Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a cute photo!   I can't believe you have to work tomorrow rdr.  I'm shocked I have off.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>I'll be telecommuting.  We have a conference coming up in December, so I really don't have a chance to take off.  So, I'll be writing biographies for our speaker intros tomorrow.  From the comfort of BF's bed.  I really should have grabbed the printout of the previous ones so I could at least type up the ones that were already done.  I'd run in tomorrow and grab it, but Metro cancelled service tomorrow, so I have no way to get into DC other than driving, and you couldn't pay me to drive right now.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sunday-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:524b4925-a4d7-49ae-b7a2-a56a3c6011d8Post:ae8c5926-a598-4525-a220-448b02722b0b">Re:Sunday Chatter?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Sunday Chatter? : How? HOW? You can't drive and there's no public transit! Do they expect you to walk??
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

<div>We're allowed on the roads up to 2pm today so I'm thinking I'll only be here until noonish and I'll probably be off tomorrow. </div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards