Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Philly/Jersey Wedding Venues

Hi all! My fiance and I are looking for venues in the tri-state area that aren't too pricey. We don't want to go over $25,000
What we're looking for:
  • Garden/outdoor ceremony
  • indoor reception
  • high ceilings
We'll probably have around 150-ish guests. Any suggestions?
And if anyone's getting/got married in the area, if you're willing, I'd be interesed to know how much your venue cost.
Thanks everyone! :)

Re: Philly/Jersey Wedding Venues

• Columbia Station or their new plae - The Barn at Birchwood - both fit what you're looking for.
  • 25K for the reception or 25k for your entire wedding?
    have you looked at partyspace.com? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Brigalias in Sicklerville NJ, you get a lot for your money there too.
  • Have you looked on Partyspace.com? I was excited to find my wedding venue, Aldie Mansion in Doylestown on there. It was a great resource because it showed a lot of different places for receptions and ceremonies and I didn't have to go to a bunch of websites.

There's Community Arts Center in Delaware County, just outside of Philadelphia. It looks like it offers a high ceiling and shows photos of an outdoor reception. There are also tabs that list different counties in PA and in New Jersey like mine which is in Bucks County.
    Here's the link:
    http://partyspace.com/philadelphia/delaware-county-weddings/historic-venues/community-arts-center/
  • edited December 2012
    I got married on Saturday at the Camden County Boathouse (Catholic Church wedding ceremony). $2,500 to rent the site, and we used McFadden's Catering which was $55 a head. The food was phenomenal. Plus you bring your own liquor, which saves a TON of money. We used Canals, who delivered our entire order to the reception site and bought back any unopened liquor bottles. We had 162 guests, all told including the honeymoon we spent much less than $20,000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards