New York-New York City

The Bridal Styles Boutique Review

Hi Ladies,
  I currentlly reside in CT and I'm also getting married in CT but I'm originally from NY! I bought my dress at Klienfelds :) and I bought my veil from Bridal Style Boutique and I thought that I should share my review on Bridal Style Boutique since their service was impeccable! 

Initially, I was greeted by a young lady (don't remember her name) who was nice but Edward (who is superb) came through and helped me find my veil and tiara! My veil is a cathedral length (approx 4 yards) custom made veil with Swarvoski crystals throughout the veil as well as the train of the veil. Swarvoski crystals are also around the rim of the veil! I will post pics soon! Its gorgeous!!! Initially, I wanted a lace veil but when Edward brought this out, my mom and knew that it was the for me!

Anywho, did I say Edward was the best? He was extremely helpful and did not just give me the sales pitch "yes that looks great on you" when it actually doesn't! Ladies if you are looking for your veil, head pieces, jewelry go to this shop!! Prices are decent and they are willing to work with your budget!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Bridal Styles Boutique Review

• I don't live too far from there. I heard many good things about Bridal Styles. I was actually going to go there for my veil and head piece  :)
  • i got my DOJ and headpiece there recently also and have nothing but GREAT things to say, loved every min there and every piece they showed me was just beautiful.

since getting mine i've noticed other places stuff and it just doesnt come close to theirs.  you are getting some great stuff for what you are paying for
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • I went there for the first time 2 wees ago and oMG LOVE it there!!! The girl was SO sweet and helpful, evven though it was pretty ovbious I wasn't going to be buying that day. I cannot wait to go back! Everything was awesome there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards