Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Affordable DC photographer!!

Can anybody recommend an affordable DC area photographer? My fiancée and I are both pretty young and have been working on DYI projects and finding family to help with different elements of our wedding (12/31/2011). However my college friend that was going to be our photographer just backed out and we are trying to find someone. We are also starting to scramble trying to finalize plans because I am possibly moving to Chicago before the wedding and my Fiancée is in the Navy. I would love any suggestion and or recommendationThank you!

Re: Affordable DC photographer!!

• roseygbroseygb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I'd say look for a photographer outside DC - they are notoriously expensive in the metro area. Try VA, even NC I know of a lot of photographers travel all over and the travel fee difference might still be less than the price difference between metro DC and other photographers.
  • edited December 2011
    Nportman, just sent you a PM with info for a photographer I know in the DC/Northern Virginia area. :)
  • sk8tpnkz24sk8tpnkz24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI,

Just read your post. I don't know if you have yet found your photographer. I'm listed at the knot.com under DC photographers, my website is http://www.zadesignz.com. I'm very affordable compared to other photographers in the area. My packages go from $750- $2000.

Please take a look at my portfolio, blog, information, and great references.

Thank you :)

• edited December 2011

Hi! I am a photographer and would love to talk with you about the possibility of shooting your wedding. To see some of my work, check out my website christinaheaston.com.

One wedding I shot is in the new Charlotte wedding magazine you can view here:
    http://www.christinaheaston.com/christina-heaston-photography-in-charlotte-wedding/

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Christina Heaston
    christinaheaston@gmail.com
    facebook.com/christinaheastonphotography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards