Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

NWR:The Knot TV

Does anyone know how to get the knot tv out of the top of my computer screen? It takes up so much room, it's hard to read the posts! I don't want to collapse it, I just want it gone. Is this possible?? Thanks!
Soon-To-Be Mrs. Keegan!

Re: NWR:The Knot TV

• amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the top remove the first http:// section.... I hope that makes sense.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Take the time to read the "Welcome" sticky at the top of the page. There is a lot of info in there, including how to get rid of the Knot TV.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I have no idea where the Welcome sticky is! ha
    Soon-To-Be Mrs. Keegan!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you guys find the TV highly annoying? Is this a shared annoyance?

I ask because I've worked with TheKnot.com for work and have thought about telling them it's annoying and of poor practice; that opinion was sheerly my own out of personal and professional experience.

If many of you do find it a bother, I'd be more than happy to share with them our collective opinion.

Let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    Mindy- at the top of the page there is a welcome post, that is the "welcome sticky" please let me know if you are still having trouble. Thanks.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011

Just right-click on Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh (in green letters at the top of the page), choose open in new tab, and bookmark that one. No more Knot TV!

Nicole- I would definitely tell them how annoying it is, and how it slows down your computer!

• edited December 2011
    Nicole, it *was* a huge annoyance for me...but I never looked at it again once I knew how to get around it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to know I'm not alone, I'll share our feedback with them!
  • edited December 2011
    Done and here was the response:

"Thanks for pointing this out- we always welcome feedback! I will share

this with our operations and video teams."

Changing the world one day at a time :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards