Wedding Etiquette Forum

Tiki (the one who used to be kiki)

2»

Re: Tiki (the one who used to be kiki)

• Oh right Mery is planning.  Sorry.  I forgot.  You should most definitely come!  Dude.  If I can get there cheap from Canada, there's not a doubt in my mind that you can from Denvah!

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • ::adds kcscejal to the list of "to-be interviewed" people::

you bitches always know the way to my heart.  (through my husband's looks)  seriously though guys?  he has no idea how handsome he is, which makes him even more handsome.  he used to be funny looking in his younger years apparently. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • I can definitely get a good deal from D-Town, but my parents and I might go visit my sister in February.  So, it will depend on when that is happening... I should know soon.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiki-one-used-kiki?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4bb01676-68a1-4b65-858e-f0842aa51b2cPost:867458b8-34ed-4876-a6e9-6fb90e1c5946">Re: Tiki (the one who used to be kiki)</a>:
    [QUOTE]::adds kcscejal to the list of "to-be interviewed" people:: you bitches always know the way to my heart.  (through my husband's looks)  seriously though guys?  he has no idea how handsome he is, which makes him even more handsome.  he used to be funny looking in his younger years apparently. 
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

I would say all the attractive people in the world now were nerdy/funny looking in their younger years.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • How come nobody is ever all "OMG, kiki, your hubby is so hot!  He reminds me of Zach Galifianakis!"

lolz.  I wuv his face.
  • You probably shouldn't give yourself bangs.  Trimming your own is one thing (that i don't suggest, but won't be that bad) but giving yourself NEW bangs.  Bad move sister.

Most places will do bangs for like $10 and then complimentary trims. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Oh god, LC, do not cut your own bangs.  DO NOT.
  • PS.  Tiki, florida is gay.  Come to Vegas. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tiki-one-used-kiki?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4bb01676-68a1-4b65-858e-f0842aa51b2cPost:84aa79c6-6b4a-48ec-90ae-1000b5402ca5">Re: Tiki (the one who used to be kiki)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mandy, I have a threadjack hair question. I want bangs. Is it possible for a non hair person to effectively cut bangs? Or should I just suck it up and go to the hair place? If I suck it up and go to the hair place, the bangs will have to wait until I can pay someone to do it for me. I WANT BANGS NOW DAMMIT.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Clearly you weren't around for my post about how I cut my own bangs one day, which happened to be the same day I came down with swine flu, and ended up with 1 1/2 inch long bangs.  Don't do it!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • And Mandy I don't think your hubs looks like Avery in any of the other pictures, just his profile does in your sig pic.  I still think he's hot though, and if I happen to travel up North while H is gone, look out!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I totally see what you're saying though, I think it's the hair more than anything.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • YOU SAID GAY!
  • Well good. I'm sufficiently scared out of cutting my own bangs. Glad I asked before taking the scissors out.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Kitchen scissors too I'll bet, eh LC?

(I KNOW TIKI, I DID IT ON PURPOSE FOR EFFECT.  CALM DOWN.)

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • I'm so late to this and only skimmed this thread, but I'm going to reply anyway: Kiki, what does one drink when they don't like water? I'm confused!

• I was wondering that too Sun.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards