Florida-North Florida

Dropping in - Engagement picture locations

Hi ladies! I don't visit here often but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for engagement pictures in the Jax area.   We will be taking ours soon and though the photographer has many suggestions, I was wondering where there were some pretty natural setting in Jax.  I love the Treaty Oak downtown and possibly have water in the background somehow.  Just looking for anything to help me figure out where we want to have them done.

TIA!!
80 said yes image

Re: Dropping in - Engagement picture locations

• ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine in the gardens at the Cummer Art Museum, but you aren't supposed to do professional photography there so if any one asks just say your friend from out of town wanted to take a picture or two of you guys. It was beautiful.
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • prodigalgirlprodigalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted the Cummer and they said that doing e-pics in the gardens was fine, as long as there were no major costumes or other big distractions. 

We didn't end up going that route.  I wanted something a bit more... um... non-traditional.

We went to Five Points in San Marco and I was SO happy with my pics!  There were a few places that provided some pretty cool backdrops and there's a pretty park just down the road (in walking distance), so we got some shots there too.  I'll post my pics here soon (haven't yet), so be looking!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    80 said yes image
  • edited December 2011
    Stockton Park is where I had mine... Its right on the water...so pretty
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards